Growing to be Christ like living for Him wholeheartedly one girlfriend at a time!


Our desire is to become more like Christ and serve him wholeheartedly one girlfriend at a time!

NLF Gals Calendar of Events

NLF Girlfriends calendar of events

Monday, March 7, 2011

Joyce's Browns take on the DR





So you are my dear friends....here is my blog:

What an amazing journey. A journey that started out with 22 other women I didn't know but now I call my girlfriends and I love dearly.

A journey that took me to the Dominican Republic where all of us prayed together, laughted together, worked together, cried together, sang together, and worshiped our dear Lord together.

A journey where I watched God work mircacles, bring healing, and weave a group of 23 women's hearts into one with His.

A journey that allowed me to be God's hands and feet to serve His precious Dominican people and touch their lives in some small way...and in return they touched my heart.

For this journey I am humbled and my life will never be the same again.

Thank You Jesus for Such a Time as This.
----- Original Message -----

1 comment:

  1. Joyce - if has been a pleasure and a blessing to get to know you. I have yet to go to TSC to check out the shoes, but I will. My feet can be very demanding and I must listen to them. Hahaha. Thank you for that info. I would have never thought about it if YOU wouldn't have suggested it. Another God incounter, I say!

    ReplyDelete