Growing to be Christ like living for Him wholeheartedly one girlfriend at a time!


Our desire is to become more like Christ and serve him wholeheartedly one girlfriend at a time!

NLF Gals Calendar of Events

NLF Girlfriends calendar of events

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 9 of 31 day challenge

Good Morning Ladies

As I was studying this morning, I was thinking about our study last Monday.
We have some wonderful ladies in all our 4 groups. In our group we were talking about our Heart Attitude. And how God wants our heart toward Him to be right.
We talked about while we grumbled about what is going on around us, God was working
on our blessings. (Just like he was with Naomi) We talked about how Gods ability to restore our lives even after we make such a mess of it is way beyond our understanding.

So I was thinking about how much I complain about my excess poundage. It is I that have put this weight on, it is I that have messed up Gods master piece. (lol)
So today, instead of thinking or complaining about my excess poundage, I am going to be thankful for the beautiful Sonshine in my life. I hope that you will join me and, enjoy every bite in the presence of God.

Verse for today: Jer. 32:27 You are the God of all mankind. NOTHING is to HARD for you! Amen and Amen

Love you all Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment