Growing to be Christ like living for Him wholeheartedly one girlfriend at a time!


Our desire is to become more like Christ and serve him wholeheartedly one girlfriend at a time!

NLF Gals Calendar of Events

NLF Girlfriends calendar of events

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 8 of 31 day challenge

Have you ever heard of the following saying?
"Everything that comes into my life, satan wants to use to destroy me. But everything that comes into my life, God wants to use for my good."

Before every bite today, meditate on this thought, that
"Everything that comes into my life today, satan wants to use to destroy me. But everything that comes into my life today, God wants to use for my good."

The difference is, that when we yield to God, He can bring beautiful flower gardens out of the most awful pile of manure we've ever seen or stepped in. So, yield everything to Jesus before every bite today.
Ok maybe I got a little graffiti but I think you get the picture!!'

Bible verse to ponder today is: 1 John 5:14
Now this is the confidence we have before Him; when ever we ask anything according to His will, He hears us..... this is his will that we eat with him!!
have a wonderful, God filled day!

No comments:

Post a Comment