Growing to be Christ like living for Him wholeheartedly one girlfriend at a time!


Our desire is to become more like Christ and serve him wholeheartedly one girlfriend at a time!

NLF Gals Calendar of Events

NLF Girlfriends calendar of events

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 10 of 31 day challenge

Hello ladies
Day 10 you are going to make it!

I like to think about the difference between the people who are watching a parade or in the parade, and the helicopter pilot who is up above the parade and can see the whole thing, start to finish.

Both of them are enjoying the parade. One of them has a close-up view of what is happening directly in front of them, behind them, in their immediate area; whereas the helicopter pilot has the view of the whole big picture. He can still see individuals, but he has a much broader perspective.

Today as I think of God, I think of Him as the helicopter pilot and I think of me being stuck down in the parade. I'm having a good time, I can see a whole bunch of stuff that's really interested for me to look at, but I really have a pretty limited perspective about what's going on in the bigger picture.

That's why it's important, before every bite today, to thank God that He has the big picture, that He's in heaven, that He can see it all, and that He can tell me what to do next, so I'll be prepared for what's coming up around the corner.

So today see that God knows and has a plan as you eat with God!
Time to step on the scales..how did you do..
Its to easy isn't it. amazing I say.
Have a blessed day

No comments:

Post a Comment