Growing to be Christ like living for Him wholeheartedly one girlfriend at a time!


Our desire is to become more like Christ and serve him wholeheartedly one girlfriend at a time!

NLF Gals Calendar of Events

NLF Girlfriends calendar of events

Monday, March 28, 2011

Retreat

This is Molly's take of the ladies retreat.
Thanks Molly for sharing with us!


It is so good to hear from other women to whom God is speaking to, teaching, stretching and using for His glory! The Women's Retreat was amazing. It's so cool that when you share what God is doing in your life, it can have such meaning to someone else. "In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven." Matthew 5:16
I have been so blessed to get to know all of the women here at New Life. It has been my prayer to have good Christian friends in my life...but I didn't know He would give me so many! God is good! "Take delight in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart." Psalm 37:4
Micah 6:8 says, "He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God." This is my desire. How great it is to link arms with my Girlfriends!
Molly Ryall

No comments:

Post a Comment