Growing to be Christ like living for Him wholeheartedly one girlfriend at a time!


Our desire is to become more like Christ and serve him wholeheartedly one girlfriend at a time!

NLF Gals Calendar of Events

NLF Girlfriends calendar of events

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Mission Trip Feb.2011

Mission Trip Feb.2011



( push on Mission trip 2011 in small print. The video will come up)


Ladies this is a great song that Donna Bontrager did for the retreat.
I refuse to not do what God has called me to do.... This is my heart.
When I heard this song I thought this is what we as followers of our Lord want.

I am reminded of the passage in Isaiah 6 where it says
Woe to me! I cried, "I am ruined! For I am a man with unclean lips and I live among a people of unclean lips and my eyes have seen the King the Lord Almighty.
Then one of the seraphs flew to me with a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with tongs from the alter. With is he touched my mouth and said "see this has touched your lips, your guilt is taken away and your sin atoned for.
Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying "whom shall I send? Who will go for us?
and I said "Here am I Send Me!"

Are you ready when God calls to say "Here am I send me"?
If you are tell me about it!
See you all this week end.
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment