Growing to be Christ like living for Him wholeheartedly one girlfriend at a time!


Our desire is to become more like Christ and serve him wholeheartedly one girlfriend at a time!

NLF Gals Calendar of Events

NLF Girlfriends calendar of events

Monday, February 14, 2011

Monday

What an amazing day.
We were all at our ministry sites today.
A new baby was born at the Hospital site.
Ministry was done at the ladies social site, Kids were hugged at schools, a gal got a new shirt made from one of our ladies that took a news paper and made a pattern.
Some of the ladies wondered why they were placed at there ministry site, but all a amazed at what God is doing in there lives. My goodness, not one of these 23 ladies will ever be the same again.
What an amazing work God is doing in our group, unity and sharing our lives in ways that can only be Gods leading. One lady said it is amazing that we had to go 1000's of miles to hear and listen to God.

Tomorrow we go back out to the ministry sites and work again.
Some of the lades get to give there testimonies, some of the ladies get to go to a ladies house and butcher 100 chickens.....lol I'm going to take pictures!! some are going to love on some more kids and the medical group have lots of babies scheduled for delivery tomorrow (c-sections) and then there are those that don't know what they well be doing, but please pray that God will again do am amazing things among us.

Tomorrow night we go into town and eat and get to have some Dominican Ice Cream...yum
Oh and do a little shoppng....

Thanks for praying!

3 comments:

  1. Dawn - Hey Mom! It sounds like you are all having a lot of fun. I just wanted to tell you thank you for the card and dove chocolate on valentine's day! :) Also, I wanted to tell you that I think we found a house!!! Its a nice mint green on the outside (lol) but that can be fixed! I can't wait for you to see it! Love you and miss you! Praying for the whole team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God just brought all of you ladies to my mind and I want you to know I am praying for you and your families while you are away! God bless you all! Can't wait to hear the stories and how God works. In Christ's love, Crystal Hart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Rosella and Tara, I just realized how to make a comment. I wish I was there. It sounds to wonderful. Can't wait to hear about everything. One night next week, ok. I love and miss you both so much. Be safe coming home tomorrow. Linda

    ReplyDelete