Growing to be Christ like living for Him wholeheartedly one girlfriend at a time!


Our desire is to become more like Christ and serve him wholeheartedly one girlfriend at a time!

NLF Gals Calendar of Events

NLF Girlfriends calendar of events

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Church in the Domincian


We all headed out to the Dominican church service this morning.
It is a beautiful morning and the sun was shinning beautiful.
As we arrived they were singing and praising God is such a beautiful way. Yes we could sing along with them....of course in English
The sermon was on praying for others and praying the word for others, unsaved and saved people.
Thank you all for praying

4 comments:

  1. Oh how neat and what a great experience to have been a part of that worship service. The message sounds like it was good as well! I missed seeing all of you at church yesterday ~ and it seemed a lot emptier ~ but I know God is using you all there. Praying for you all everydayand I can't wait to hear the stories!

    Carolyn, please tell Donna I checked on Paige yesterday & she's doing better....and also let her know that my purse stayed on my shoulder all morning long! She'll know! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is for Ann. I hope you are enjoying yourself and taking everything in. You will look at life in a whole new way. Be careful and safe. I love you my friend, Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy, I am so proud to see you doing Gods work once again as he has blessed you with friends whom all share in this divine plan. Lots of love and prayers sent for all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annie, Its so great to be able to share a little of your experiance on this site. It looks like you are in a beautiful place. I'll pray that you fulfull the task that God has placed before you, as I'm sure you will with courage and enthusiasm. I love you and miss you And.... Happy Valentine's day Love. =)

    ReplyDelete