Growing to be Christ like living for Him wholeheartedly one girlfriend at a time!


Our desire is to become more like Christ and serve him wholeheartedly one girlfriend at a time!

NLF Gals Calendar of Events

NLF Girlfriends calendar of events

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 3 of 31 day challenge

Hello Ladies, how is it going today for you?

There's a great old saying that goes like this, "Every thing is hard before it's easy."

I remember my Mom telling me "you can sure make a mess"......well I was doing my best at this think called cooking for my family, and she had the nerve to tell me I was making a mess? Well of course she was right. I was young and this thing called marriage and family was new to me and I had not had any practice.

Sometimes our lives feel like a mess. Maybe you'll feel like, "I'm just eating too much," or "I'm just doing this all wrong," or "I'm not getting this right at all."

Don't worry about it! It always gets worse before it gets better. Just keep working toward it, and remember, the goal, in the end, is relationship with God, and you really can't mess that up.

Remember this verse I found that is really awesome.
You know the road with God is a narrow road, but maybe just maybe this is one time when he will enlarge the road a little bit to help us get this right.
2 Samuel 22:37 says You broaden the path beneath me so that my ankles do not turn.
AWWWW thank you Jesus!

Lets praise God wholeheartly today!
We praise God for each bit we eat, but we also praise Him as
we focus our hearts on God.

WE can do this....it is Gods way!!
Love you gals

No comments:

Post a Comment