Growing to be Christ like living for Him wholeheartedly one girlfriend at a time!


Our desire is to become more like Christ and serve him wholeheartedly one girlfriend at a time!

NLF Gals Calendar of Events

NLF Girlfriends calendar of events

Friday, March 19, 2010

You are special to God

Oh my dear sisters, do you know how precious you are to God?
Ps 139:13-16 says: Oh yes you shaped (me) first inside than out; you formed (me) in my Mothers womb! I thank you High God - you're breathtaking! Body and soul, I am marvelously made!
I worship in adoration - what a creation! You know (me) inside and out. You know every bone in my body, you know exactly how I was made bit by bit!, how I was sculpted from nothing into something! Like an open book you watched (me) grow from conception to birth; all the stages of (my) life were spread out before you. The days of (my) life all prepared before I'd even lived one day! (Living bible)

Wow ladies, put your name in this verse. See how much you are loved by our Father!!
As we look at our journeys at the retreat, remember this verse!
Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment