Growing to be Christ like living for Him wholeheartedly one girlfriend at a time!


Our desire is to become more like Christ and serve him wholeheartedly one girlfriend at a time!

NLF Gals Calendar of Events

NLF Girlfriends calendar of events

Monday, May 9, 2011

My trip to Isreal

I just want to thank you all for praying for me as I go to Isreal
I am excited to see what G od will show me as I go.
I am excited to bring back all he wants me to share with you all to.
I have always wanted to walk where Jesus walked.
I have always wanted to see where His beloved people lived and is still living.
I have always wanted to see why God always loved Isreal so much.
So as I go please pray that God will show me His heart.
Help me to retain all he has for me.
I am anxious to bring it back to you and share what God has shown me.
you all are precious to me and I thank you all.

I will be blogging and putting pictures on here as I have Internet.
love you all
Blessings Carolyn

John 14:26
But the counselor the Holy Spirit whom the Father will send in my name, will
Teach you ALL things and will remind you of everything I have
Said to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment