Growing to be Christ like living for Him wholeheartedly one girlfriend at a time!


Our desire is to become more like Christ and serve him wholeheartedly one girlfriend at a time!

NLF Gals Calendar of Events

NLF Girlfriends calendar of events

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Dominican Republic

Hello Ladies ("T" minus 5 and counting)
For the next 13 days I am going to be blogging about the DR.
I am asking all of you that are not going with us to pray for us so much.
We all need your prayers and we will be praying for all of you back home also.
I hope that all of you have picked up the prayer papers and will be praying for us.
A number of you wanted to know what I will be doing, not sure.... I will be visiting all the sites and helping where ever I am needed.

Here are a few things I would love you all to pray about.
1) Sickness (there are some families that are sick and need a touch from God before we leave)
2) Pray for God to protect us and send his angels to keep us safe
3) Pray as these very valuable ladies leave their families, friends and husbands that all will go well and their families will be just fine!
4) Pray that God opens our eyes and hearts and our journey becomes a spiritual journey, turning closer to Him.
5) Pray that when God asks us to drink of His cup we will be willing to do that.

I want to thank each of you wonderful ladies for caring enough to pray as these precious ladies. To go and do as God has asked them to.
I love each of you and want Gods will to be done in all your lives

Our verse for today is
Luke 4:18-19 The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to proclaim
good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to set the oppressed free. To proclaim the year of the Lord's favor.
Gods Mission = our mission! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment