Growing to be Christ like living for Him wholeheartedly one girlfriend at a time!


Our desire is to become more like Christ and serve him wholeheartedly one girlfriend at a time!

NLF Gals Calendar of Events

NLF Girlfriends calendar of events

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thanks Giving

Hello Ladies
I am so excited to be able to spend Thanksgiving Day with a lot of you at new Life.
If you do not have anything to do on Thanksgiving Day come hang out with us at New Life.
I found a new favorite verse. I think it is so awesome that God thinks of us this way.
If you are having one of those days that you are feeling down remember this verse!
2 Cor. 11:2 I am Jealous for you with a godly jealous. I promise you to one husband to Christ, so that I might present you as a pure virgin to him.
WOW WOW GOd loves us so much that he is helping us to be that pure bride that he is coming back for in Rev. 19. Tell me how that makes you feel as a Child of God that he is jealous for you? Know Ladies that you are loved!

1 comment:

  1. As a single person, what an awesome thought that God is my husband!!

    ReplyDelete